I speak at conferences, events, and corporate events. I moderate panels and workshops, and serve as a seminar leader/guest lecturer. These are my topics:
New Work and the workplace of the future
Design Thinking and Innovation Management
The future of work
Agile coaching for teams and scaled corporate environments (Scrum, LeSS)
Co-economy, from fluid networks to crowdsourcing to coworking
Digital transformation and organizational development
Vita Jörn Hendrik Ast
Jörn Hendrik Ast is one of Germany’s best-known organizational designer. As an entrepreneur, author, speaker, and agile coach, he has accompanied the largest corporations and most disruptive startups and helped shape their (re)paths. From adidas to amnesty international to yello, he recognizes the trends and big question marks of our new work culture and has been bringing them to the public for more than 15 years.
His monthly podcast “New Work Heroes” has been a staple for 3 years and more than 80 episodes for a clear line around leadership, employee development and new entrepreneurship.
New Work Scenes is his latest project.
There are several recordings, of my presentations, panels and keynotes.
Here is another impression of my workshop and course work, with the video for a 6-part sales training at betahaus in Berlin (English).
Here’s the recording (german) of my talk at re:publica 2017 on “Loving Mondays since 1817” where I examined 200 years of work for fulfillment and happiness.
Work in Progress 2012
Here also a panel on “fluid networks” at Work in Progress 2012 in Hamburg (german).
Eine Auswahl meiner Aktivitäten seit 2013.
- 03+09/2022 Management seminar for Nordmetall members on the topic of New Work Leadership
- 01+08/2021 Management seminar for Nordmetall members on the topic of Virtual Leadership & Remote Work
- 06/2020 AWIN, two day Remote Leadership Workshop for 21 international managers
- 05/2020 Management seminar for Nordmetall members, topic Virtual Leadership
- 12/2019 Seminar for the Creative Catalyst Conference at Abdullah Gül University, Kayseri, Turkey
- 11/2019 Workshop on New Work Creative Leadership, Atolye, Istanbul
- 10/2019 Workshop on New Work Creative Leadership, INDIE WORKERS Bootcamp, Porto
- 09/2019 Keynote “Hero’s Journey to New Work”, Erdgas Südwest, Ehingen, Germany
- 06/2019 Agile Management and OKR workshop for thyssenkrupp
- 2017- 2019 Stage Host/ Moderator at the re:publica, Berlin
- 2016- to date Frankfurt School of Finance, Career workshops for the Freshmen
- 03/2017- 08/2018 Seminars at “The School of Life Berlin” about career coaching
- 05/2018 Organization and moderation of hello-code.camp
- 05/2017 Talk at the 11th re:publica
- 05/2016 Talk at the OUIShare Fest 2016 in Paris
- 05/2016 Workshop at the 10th re:publica, #rpTEN in Berlin.
- 02/2016 Impulse talk for the XING AG in Munich
- 08/2015 Keynote at the Next Level Recruiting Event for XING AG in Vienna.
- 09/2014- to date 6-part workshop for betahaus Berlin. Topic: Salestraining for freelancers and startups.
- 05/2014- dato Seminars at the Free University of Berlin. Topics: Social recruiting, career networks, application training.
- 02/2015 Social media for the creative industry, Kreativgesellschaft, Hamburg.
- 10/2014 Impulse lecture at the Knowtech 2014 of BITKOM, Hanau. Topic: Crowdstorming with jovoto.
- 02/2014 Workshop session at the Social Media Week Hamburg. Topic: Superhero Training
- 09/2013 Keynote speech on the topic of failure, PM Barcamp Berlin.
- 08/2013 Social Media Week Berlin. Topic: Workshop on the topic of career orientation.
- 06/2013 Workshop for Lech-Zürs Tourismus GmbH, Lech, Austria. Topic: Recruiting in tourism. Trends and opportunities